We'll Harvest this Field from Sunrise to Sunset!

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Crazy Week, My Brain is Fried.

Dear Family and Friends,

I have heard the phrase/question, "you're still here!?" so many times
this past week. At this point I have served in Corvallis for about 6
months, and just last week I found out that I get to train again, AND
remain here. Unfortunately, my dear friend and companion, Elder
Peterson, has left me and headed down to Wright Wyoming to train
another missionary! I'm not surprised though, he is an incredible
missionary, and he is totally ready to train another missionary. He
understands missionary work so well.

Everyone, it was such a good week, but I simply do not have the mental
capacity to write this week. My new companion, Elder Dabel is such a
good man:) I'm excited to serve with him! He is from Logan Utah and he
has such a fun personality.

Scripture of the week is D&C 68:6. Read it, love it. I love you all very much!

Love,
Elder Thomas


My pumpkin at night
Pumpkins
Elder Peterson says goodbye to Pinesdale
My temporary companions Elder Evans and Black

No comments:

Post a Comment