We'll Harvest this Field from Sunrise to Sunset!

Monday, December 12, 2016

Thought I only had to do this once

Dear Family and Friends,

I have been transferred to Kalispell to be a Zone Leader. It feels
like I'm leaving home all over again :'( I've been here for 7 1/2
months and i'm going to have to miss Jacey's, Kennedy's, Mitchell's,
Maeci's, Fred and Cara's, and Ike and Mauriana's baptisms!! Geeze
Louise :P

No time to write, Elder Dabel had a doctors appointment and I'm
packing and saying goodbyes! It was a very very good week.

Off to the land of ice and cold! Love you all!

Love,
Elder Thomas

The District :)
?
#LIGHTtheWORLD
Goodbye pics (names left to right)
Daphne and Sister Reynoso (I LOVE THE REYNOSOS), 
Kennedy Gold, Me, Elder Dabel, Dawson Reynoso
The Chavez Family: Brother Chavez, Jackson, Sister Chavez, 
Atticus, Ceara, Sam, Me, Elder Dabel
The Vai tribe: Me, Jeremy, Olivia, Alexis, Sister Vai, Brother Vai, and Elder Dabel
Joel and Marilyn Jessop and kids
Cara and Fred Jessop, Will and Kara
Dawson, Bishop Criddle, and Lauren Criddle
Ellie, Jen Jessop, Bill Jessop, Reese, Brooke, and yours truly












No comments:

Post a Comment