We'll Harvest this Field from Sunrise to Sunset!

Monday, August 22, 2016

SO BUSY

Hello Family and Friends!

I apologize for the short emails but the longer my mission goes, the less time it feels like I have.

The coolest thing I want to mention this week is that WE MET D. TODD CHRISTOFFERSON. It was amazing, he was in the area for a leadership conference so we got to have an early morning devotional with him. We had to wake up at 4:00 to get to Helena on time... craziness. It was incredibly spiritual and inspiring.

Being a district leader and trainer is crazy. Sometimes it is a little overwhelming but I have been learning a ton. I love Elder Peterson, he is such a good missionary! I am lucky to know him.

Love you all!
Elder Thomas

Driving at 4 AM
Epic sunset!
The mountains are burning in Idaho... So more smoke
My depiction of commandments and sin :)






No comments:

Post a Comment