We'll Harvest this Field from Sunrise to Sunset!

Monday, February 20, 2017

We're in the 40's!

Dear Family and Friends,

Thank you all for your Valentine's Day wishes:) I felt very loved this
last Tuesday. I forgot to take a picture with all the Valentine's
y'all sent me, but they made me so happy!!

This week was so fulfilling because we worked hard! There is nothing
more satisfying than that. We even broke out the bikes on Friday
because the temp got up to 45 degrees! Crazy right? Our backs got
covered in mud though... so it was a success!

We challenged the Shockley's to read the Book of Mormon this week! She
was a little hesitant but he seemed all for it. I think a part of him
misses the church he was raised in, the true church. We can't wait to
see if they read it! Every time we go over there, her little one year
old crawls over to me and tries to climb up my leg, and it's torture
because I can't hold her! She is very adorable.

Last thing I have time to talk about is our snowball fight! This week
Eric Gardner (the 15 year old son of the members we live with) had a bunch
of friends over and they were hot tubbing pretty close to our
apartment. They started throwing snow at our apartment so we snuck out
the bathroom window and started throwing back! This began an epic snow
battle (which we won of course) but ended after about half an hour
when Sister Gardner came out with a spotlight and told us, in her very
motherly way, to stop it right now... whoops;) I love living here!!!

Love you all!

Love,
Elder Thomas

40 DEGREES BABY!!!!
Passed a cool barn on the way home :)


No comments:

Post a Comment