We'll Harvest this Field from Sunrise to Sunset!

Monday, March 6, 2017

Transfers Are Here!

Dear Family and Friends,

No time today my friends, no time! First of all, we found out that
Elder Fleming is getting transferred to the Billings East Zone, which
we are NOT happy about. I am going to miss him a ton, he has been an
incredibly kind and patient companion. We worked hard together and got
a lot done. Elder Jon Christensen will be my new companion, and
honestly I do not really know anything about him. He looks like a cool
kid, we should get along very well.

Also we helped the Stuarts pull down trees. (See attached video)

We had some very good lessons this week! They were great haha but I
don't have any time to write about them! We did put a woman named
Noelle on date for baptism this week though, which is super cool. More
next week, I love you all and hope you are remaining close to the
Lord.

Love,
Elder Thomas

The District
We got caught eating Banana Cream Pie (new fave dessert)
Elder Fleming tried to open a can without a can opener haha
Photo Cred: Elder Brandon Rich. Caption Cred: Me :)
Photo Cred: Elder G. Austin Porter. Caption Cred: Also me!

Also we pulled down a tree at the Stuart's because we're manly. 
Don't worry mom, I'm fine. :)
                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment