We'll Harvest this Field from Sunrise to Sunset!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

October 10, 2015

It's been a good week in the MTC. It's hard to remember what even happened. Like I said earlier, the days all blend together. 

Our district is really close, I love these Elders and Sisters. It's hard not to love people you're constantly having spiritual experiences with. 

The highlight of this week was TRC's. TRC stands for Teaching Resource Center. In the TRC building, there are a bunch of rooms set up like a typical apartment front room. We sit in these rooms and teach the people who work here at the TRC. Some may be real investigators, some are not. You never know the difference. I was assigned Chad Talbot and Lome Kata. I love these two and I LOVED teaching them. They have become my friends. We got to teach Chad 4 times and Lome only 3 times. I love when the spirit touches my heart in during a lesson and I can bear testimony of the simple truths of the gospel. The spirit is there when my brain isn't! If it weren't for the spirit, we'd all be in trouble!

Funny moment of the week? An elder in our district got two packages with all sorts of weird stuff including, two pink flamingos, plastic easter egg duck things with candy in it and a random, previously opened, container of corn. He was SO embarrassed:) The best part of this, however, was what we did with the ducks. I will attach some of the pictures showing where we placed them.

I'm really sorry I can't right more, always busy here. Love y'all!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment