We'll Harvest this Field from Sunrise to Sunset!

Monday, January 16, 2017

Thought I sent this last week...

This is last week's email everyone, sorry!

Dear Family and Friends,

This week I gained a stronger testimony of fasting and prayer. It has been a difficult transition, moving from Corvallis to Kalispell. I hit a wall this week and I just felt that I was not strong enough to do all that is required of me. I felt very week and very small and almost wanted to curl up in the fetal position underneath the blankets all day. Luckily, this Sunday was fast Sunday. I started the day off with a prayer, simply asking my Heavenly Father for help. I honestly had no idea what I needed, all I knew was that I needed help and strength. Throughout the day, every talk seemed unrelated, even the talks that WE gave in church, but during every single talk I was flooded with strength, motivation and a desire to do more. It was amazing. At the end of a hard day of work, I went home and just felt the desire to clean the apartment and get back on top of things. When I went to bed last night, I felt completely satisfied. Our Heavenly Father knows us, he knows our hearts, we just got to do our best and reach out to him, and he WILL help us! He knows what is best for us, and this week I had to have a lot of patience, but He did come through. I love this gospel and this work, and I love you all very much.

Love,
Elder Thomas

P.S. We go to two wards now because of the time change. Kalispell Ward council starts at 7:30, church at 9:00, then the YSA branch council at 12:30, church at 1:30 (we both gave talks), dinner at 5:00, Mission prep at 6:00 and a little window of time for proselyting when that is done... busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment